ngwsx is a port of the nginx on windows platform.

Igor Sysoev is at
Sun Sep 7 12:38:26 MSD 2008

On Sun, Sep 07, 2008 at 10:07:39AM +0200, Hq He wrote:

> The ngwsx still has much problems.
> TODO of ngwsx:
> 1.IO Completion Port.
> 2.TransmitFile and TransmitPackets.
> 3.AcceptEx, ConnectEx and DisconnectEx.
> 3.Multi-Thread.

The IOCP, TransmitFile, and AcceptEx support is already in my non-public
win32 sources. The main problem actually is multi-threads support (it
affects on all nginx sources) and win32 process model - I prefer to
use master/worker model, but not a single process. Also build configuration
is another problem.

But the biggest win32 problem is support:
1) I do not use win32 at all, so it will be difficult for me to debug it.
2) win32 has no coredump concept, this complicates debugging.
3) I do not want to reply many stupid questions of windows users,
   many of them will not have any relation to nginx at all.

Igor Sysoev