Forward requests for one domain to another without changing URL.

Richard Cooper richard at
Sat Aug 1 13:20:21 MSD 2009

I can't seem to find enough information about the proxy or rewrite modules for
nginx to try and work this out myself, but what I'm trying to do is have the
pages served at one domain available at another domain on a slightly different

If it helps I'm running Django under FASTCGI behind nginx behind Apache for and I need to add rules for such that:- serves the page at serves the page at
... etc.

The important thing is not to re-direct as I want pages available at _both_ urls.

Thanks in advance,