mogilefs module 1.0.2

Valery Kholodkov valery+nginxen at grid.net.ru
Fri Aug 7 21:16:08 MSD 2009

Daniel wrote:

> As i said in the first sentence linking POST to PUT would be useful,
> maybe making a bridge between your Upload module and Mogilefs module
> could be enough to do the task.
> In other point as Michael said, using variables to set mogilefs_domain
> would be useful too.
> I looked the source but  I didn't find how to set the Class for
> uploading files.

Please try attached patch. It implements mogilefs_class directives. The
directive accepts up to 8 arguments, each of them can contain variables.
The first argument which evaluates to non-empty string is supplied as
class parameter to MogileFS tracker. If no argument evaluates to
non-empty string or directive is not set, no class parameter will be
supplied to MogileFS tracker.

--
Best regards,
Valery Kholodkov