Fast CGI (spawn-fcgi / php-cgi) crashes/dies/hangs

Phillip Oldham phill at
Wed Dec 9 12:55:08 MSK 2009

Grzegorz Nosek wrote:
> If you mean ngx_supervisord we have announced recently here, you might
> have misunderstood.
No, sorry - running nginx "under" supervisord, and therefore having
supervisord manage nginx should it die unexpectedly.
> If you meant something else, I must have missed it, because I don't
> recall any other mentions of supervisord on this list.
I may have gotten confused with the supervisord list; I'm a member of
both, as I know some other members of the nginx community are. :)