accesslog into sql

Zoltan HERPAI wigyori at uid0.hu
Wed Feb 4 20:16:54 MSK 2009

Because some PHP guy thinks

a.) it's a good idea to rip off data from the accesslog to show up on
some site in real-time

b.) it's really a better idea than allowing him to read through the
accesslog file itself (2-3Gb), though I'm pushing the dead horse to the
other street (to the rdbms)

c.) handling the output of some script from a cronjob won't be flexible
enough for him

d.) it's fun to see me go postal on such requests.

:)

Regards,
-w-