accesslog into sql

Jim Ohlstein jim.ohlstein at
Wed Feb 4 20:14:08 MSK 2009

I agree. If you really need to store the data in a MySQL or other  database
I would think that you are better off writing  a php script to insert it
from the text file. You can run it as a cron job every  so often.

From: owner-nginx at [mailto:owner-nginx at] On Behalf Of
István Szukács
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 11:50 AM
To: nginx at
Subject: Re: accesslog into sql

why would you slow down the nginx 1000 times?

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 3:41 PM, Zoltan HERPAI <wigyori at> wrote:

I would like to know if a module is available with which I can write my
accesslogs directly into mysql, postgresql or any other rdbms. I'm using
0.6.34 currently, but would go to 0.7.x branch if such module is available
only there.

Thanks in advance,

the sun shines for all