nginx+php5+mysql+phpmyadmin+zend+iconcube -- how to install?

Jim Ohlstein jim.ohlstein at
Fri Feb 20 16:28:59 MSK 2009

These are php extensions so it depends on how you are serving php scripts
from nginx. If you are using apache-mod_php then you probably don't need to
do anything. If you are using a separately compiled php-cgi binary and
fastcgi_pass then you need to add them to the php.ini that is in use for
that binary.

Something like this at the end of your php.ini might work:

This assumes that you are using linux and php 5.2.x