Newbie config not catching virtual host.

Nuno Magalhães nunomagalhaes at
Fri Feb 27 17:42:05 MSK 2009

Ok i wasn't even getting my error page, which tend to happen if you
only specify the 50x. I've fiddled some more and came back to where i
was before, i.e., gets me the root page, php is parsing (i have
includes), css isn't used, images don't show up, so i'm missing a root
somewhere... gives me a 404 (my own, since i've configured 40x) gives me the index, php parsed,
no css or images.

The same happens if i use the ip adress instead and it's not changing
to in the adress bar anymore.

Nuno Magalhães