previous questoin... maybe I'm grabbing at straws...

Ilan Berkner iberkner at
Thu Jan 15 23:59:48 MSK 2009

Are you going to it directly?

We use soundmanager2.swf to make many calls to .mp3 files.  If you call it
directly (as you're doing I think) it is showing you the default call
directory.  Soundamanger2.swf requires parameters for it to call the
appropriate mp3 files.  Note that the /data/ directory is not the same one
that is showing up in the error log (i.e. "/letters/.mp3").

What I'm not clear on is why the referring information is not available in
the log...