can some1 please convert this htaccess to nginx rewrite?

Lemon Head lists at
Tue Jan 20 17:53:53 MSK 2009

tried it but no dice leads to "page not found" redirects to
not sure it matters but inside the forum folder there are 2 index
files,the standard vbulletin one and an .html one which redirects to , it redirected fine with my previous
config but not after puting
the suggested changes , also i just saw your topic about the new nginx
and i started to wonder what version i have on my vps,i installed it
from the fedora packages so i wasnt sure,i checked and found out its the
old stable one (0.6.34) , you think that if ill upgrade to the newest
devlopment version it will sort it out? , thanks for all of your help

Posted via