Prevent Direct access to a URL

Shamunda shamunda at
Mon Jan 26 20:11:45 MSK 2009

Thanks Eren i'll give it a shot :)

From: owner-nginx at on behalf of Eren Türkay
Sent: Sun 1/25/2009 1:05 PM
To: nginx at
Subject: Re: Prevent Direct access to a URL

On Sunday 25 January 2009 15:45:45 Shamunda wrote:
> I was given a project to research if it's possible to prevent users from
> accessing a path directly using NGINX?

I think, these two URLs is what you're looking for. Nginx supports internal URLs and can handle them smoothly. You will just need to change HTTP Header with your app.

***** Email confidentiality notice *****

This message is private and confidential.  If you have recieved this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.