FastCGI application not receiving multi-part data

Daniel Rhodes rhodes.daniel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 13:24:59 MSD 2009

I'm not familiar with that particular problem, although here are the
settings I use for the fcgi buffers (which has worked with me for
files > 1GB being passed on to PHP):

fastcgi_connect_timeout         60;
fastcgi_send_timeout            180;
fastcgi_read_timeout            180;
fastcgi_buffer_size             128k;
fastcgi_buffers                 4 256k;
fastcgi_busy_buffers_size       256k;
fastcgi_temp_file_write_size    256k;
fastcgi_intercept_errors        on;
fastcgi_pass_header             *;

There are also other values, like the document body size which should
be set. You can find information about that in the documentation.