worker_process & blockend IO

Gabriel Ramuglia gabe at vtunnel.com
Wed Jul 22 22:31:29 MSD 2009

I think it goes without saying that this is hardly a good idea,
serving files that are accessed remotely via ADSL.... My understanding
however is that nginx is designed to be non-blocking everywhere
possible, and I would assume the worker connections would get
distributed more or less evenly, but I'd be happy to hear an official
answer on this as well.