Call for assistance: new Nginx wiki

Cliff Wells cliff at develix.com
Wed Mar 11 01:14:33 MSK 2009

Hi all,

I've migrated (via script) the old wiki to a new MediaWiki instance:

http://www.nginx-community.org/

However, as you might expect, the migration isn't perfect (although it
appears to have gone surprisingly well).

If you find the time, please create an account on the new wiki and help
bang it into shape.   Also, if you notice any missing features or such,
please let me know (direct email is fine).

Please do not rename pages unless there is a real need to do so.   I
plan to map the old URLs to the new ones and so the existing one-to-one
mapping is highly desirable for the time being.

Once there's a general consensus that it's ready, I'll redirect old
traffic to the new site and put the old wiki at a historical URL.

Regards,
Cliff