A try for automatically converting htaccess rewrite rules to nginx

Anıl Çetin anil at saog.net
Sat Mar 14 03:00:04 MSK 2009

No problem, I just updated the code, I think this time it is more close
to be a "working" thing :) If anyone knows a way of getting environment
variables please inform me, I couldnt find if there is. (yes someone
said mod_parsed_vars thing but I am not sure of it, is this patch
applied already to nginx sources? if not so,  the patch is very old to
apply I think)

Joe yazmış: