Is anyone else amazed at how many people use nginx on Windows?

Kevin Worthington kworthington at gmail.com
Thu May 7 03:10:35 MSD 2009

I am thankful to Igor for all of his hard work and the time he's spent
to deliver a lightweight web server.

Being a person from a windows AND linux background, I appreciate the
effort put into the Windows side. Before these native builds, I was
compiling and providing my Cygwin builds to the Windows crowd for
exactly the reason that

--
Kevin Worthington