Rewrite URLs in content?

kolchy nginx-forum at
Sun May 17 12:56:46 MSD 2009

Hi all - I've been digging around for a while without success so I thought I would ask :) I have a setup where I have multiple domains hosted on a single WordPress MU install. So, for example, I have the main WPMU install at, and all published domains are appended to this (so is available at I now want to run some sort of reverse proxy that listens on the URL, and pass the requests to and the proxy will modify all headers and content to strip out the part of the domain so only is returned to the client.

Can I get something like this configured with Nginx?? Thanks in advance for any advice or pointers...