Aleksandar Lazic al-generic at none.at
Sat Oct 17 14:46:25 MSD 2009

On Sam 17.10.2009 15:18, Kiswono Prayogo wrote:

>that wiki not clear enough.. i don't know why there is ":" mark in most
>beginning of statement in the code? is it correct? i use
>spawn-fcgi.. maybe you could try it too.. ^^

Sorry but as I have understand the OP right he need the last section of
the wikipage.

Maybe this will help you to:

As I have understand right he want to know how to setup nginx for fcgi
with a perl backend, Johnny fox Ucklenberg right?

If you,Johnny fox Ucklenberg, also need to know how to use fcgi in perl
then please take a look into:

Myabe this will help you too.

BR & hth