nginx + mod_scgi compile help under FreeBSD

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Thu Sep 3 15:49:25 MSD 2009

Artifex Maximus ha scritto:
> Hi!
>
> I would like to use mod_scgi under FreeBSD. I've modified distfile,
> Makefile for using tip.tar.gz as module and using the correct size, md5
> and sha256 checksum values. On compile I got the following error (extract):

mod_scgi does not compile on recent Nginx versions.
I wrote this module some time ago, just to learn some Nginx internals.

I do not use it, and so I do not maintain it, sorry.

But the module is not complex, so it should not hard for some other
developer to adopt it; I hope some day Igor will include SCGI support in
Nginx core.

Regards  Manlio