worker process XXXXX exited on signal 11

Maxim Dounin mdounin at
Mon Apr 12 06:05:26 MSD 2010

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 09:53:35PM -0400, flash wrote:

> There are several posts on the Russian boards in regards to this
> issue; however, I have not been able to get anything out of them
> that would help. (I tried google translate but it is not the
> best with technical language).

Uhm, time to upgrade?  0.8.35 was released a while ago, and it has
"fastcgi with large stderr" bug fixed.

> I tried to run this but I'm getting an error when I do:
> # /usr/bin/perl
> Can't locate in @INC (@INC contains:

You have to install FCGI perl module to use it.  But it doesn't
actually matter, see above.

Maxim Dounin