forum <-> ML gateway

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Sat Apr 24 17:18:01 MSD 2010

Hello!

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 09:00:31AM -0400, Jim Ohlstein wrote:

> On 4/24/10 6:06 AM, Alejandro Mery wrote:
> >Hello,
> >
> >any idea why the forum/mailing list gateway ignores my replies? do I
> >need to register there or there are certain "tokens" I need to include
> >in the reply?
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Alejandro Mery
>
> http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,78723,78723#msg-78723
>
> http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,78633,78721#msg-78721
>
> http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,78144,78321#msg-78321
>
> http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,77119,77791#msg-77791
>
> http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,77119,77124#msg-77124
>
> http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,74496,74650#msg-74650
>

> Can you point me to other mailing list replies that seem to be missing?

Here is recent example I've happen to find in russian mailing
list.  Forum thread:

And here is coresponding one in mailing list archive (with 4 extra
messages):

http://nginx.org/pipermail/nginx-ru/2010-April/033631.html
http://nginx.org/pipermail/nginx-ru/2010-April/thread.html#33631

And in some cases messages are actually available in forum but
disappear after reply in forum.