ngx_supervisord configuration

JCR nginx-forum at
Mon Aug 9 23:01:01 MSD 2010

I am struggling with the configuration of ngx_supervisord. My goal is to
use that module to spawn instance of a C++ fastcgi program on demand.
What puzzles me is that from the example
(, I understand the changes I
have to make to the nginx.conf file but what about the
/etc/supervisord.conf file; should I have a section for [fcgi-program]?
>From the example it looks like that I should have a [program section but
it also appears that I need one for reach of the backend, which is
strange because I am relying on ngx_supervisord to start those backens
as needed.
Maybe a few words to help me clarify the whole thing or maybe a pointer
to some configurations serving my goal