Set generated PHP output to Memcached server by Nginx transparently

agentzh agentzh at
Thu Aug 19 06:59:14 MSD 2010

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 5:18 PM, jkuang <nginx-forum at> wrote:
> I notice that there is another module call NginxHttpMemcModule. It seems
> that it could do the trick but I am not sure by looking at the
> configuration example in the wiki.

My ngx_memc module can do this job. Here's more examples on my slides:

Using your arrow keys on the keyboard to switch slides :)

It explains how to isssue various memcached commands and how to make
it proxy to a memcached cluster by hashing a custom key.