Set generated PHP output to Memcached server by Nginx transparently

jkuang nginx-forum at
Sun Aug 22 23:20:50 MSD 2010

Thank you Mr. Agentzh.  I have tried it couple times and it still fails.
 I am quite sure it is related to my compilation and configuration.
Since I am still experimenting with Nginx overall, so I think I am ok
with proxy-cache for now as it is sufficient enough for my set up.  Once
I am more comfortable with Nginx I will revisit your memc and srcache

Much appreciate for all the great work you did for the Nginx

-- Jin Kuang