How to add secure download module

Fernando Perez lists at
Wed Aug 25 13:47:31 MSD 2010

Here is the error message even with the env vars set:

gcc -c -pipe  -O -W -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused-parameter
-Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Werror -g
-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DBUILDING_NGINX  -I src/core -I src/event -I
src/event/modules -I src/os/unix -I /path/pcre-8.10 -I objs -I src/http
-I src/http/modules -I src/mail -o
error: mhash.h: No such file or directory

We can notice that the -I/usr/local/mhash- hasn't been
injected in the gcc command line, maybe the passenger install script
overrides them or doesn't use them.

I have contacted the developer of the module and I'm waiting for his
Posted via