How to add secure download module

Mauro Stettler mauro.stettler at
Wed Aug 25 13:52:57 MSD 2010

yes, seems that for some reason the configure which is run by
passenger doesn't take your environment variables. i have never used
passenger before, but if there is some way for you to stop after the
configure and then later continue with the make you could maybe try to
hack the objs/Makefile inbetween.