400 errors

Neil Sheth nsheth at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 10:28:57 MSK 2010

I think you may be on to something, we are definitely seeing some weirdness
at a network level.  I found an older thread of mine, forgot about it, this
is the same problem.

http://nginx.org/pipermail/nginx/2008-December/008667.html

We're looking at the tcp/ip traffic in more detail, and things do not look
correct . . .