Kind of unrelated; But maybe someone knows.

David J. david at styleflare.com
Thu Dec 23 03:58:48 MSK 2010

Thanks mike;

Would you happen to have any articles or information that goes deeper
into that?

I understand the concept clearly; Obviously on CSS or JS files are any
versioned content; You wouldnt want that data cached;

But  I never saw the technique mentioned before; So I would like to
learn a bit more about it.

Thanks Again.