nginx_http_push_module production ready?

Rapsey rapsey at
Sun Dec 26 19:40:50 MSK 2010

The last release was in february. I think I tried it last about 6 months ago
and it was not stable. Nginx workers kept getting stuck in some sort of
endless loop (100% cpu). There have been a few github commits since then,
perhaps it got fixed.