Response Sent To Wrong User

Yaoxing yaoxing.zhang at
Fri Feb 5 04:43:49 MSK 2010

Yes I'm using proxy_cache module, but I configured it not to cache this
summaries.aspx. And most of the time it works. Only under heavy stress
does this bug begin to show up. So I think it might not be a cache
issue. I didn't change Cache-Control header, it's set to "Cache-Control:
private" according to what I see in Firebug.
I'm running Nginx 0.7.64 on CentOS 5.

于 2010/2/5 6:10, nginx-request at 写道: