Response Sent To Wrong User

Ryan Malayter malayter at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 01:44:53 MSK 2010

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 7:43 PM, Yaoxing <yaoxing.zhang at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes I'm using proxy_cache module, but I configured it not to cache this
> summaries.aspx. And most of the time it works. Only under heavy stress does
> this bug begin to show up. So I think it might not be a cache issue. I
> didn't change Cache-Control header, it's set to "Cache-Control: private"
> according to what I see in Firebug.
> I'm running Nginx 0.7.64 on CentOS 5.

Can you post your nginx config (trimmed of anything sensitive of course)?

I am interested as I am about to introduce nginx 0.7.65 with
proxy_cache into a high-volume production environment myself, and want
to make sure I won't experience this same issue. We haven't seen it
the issue in testing, but our automated load testing tools can't check
for this case (mis-directed pages). We are also proxying to IIS
running ASP.NET applications.

Are you using the ASP.NET cache at all on the IIS servers?

--
RPM