Response Sent To Wrong User

Ryan Malayter malayter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 18:29:31 MSK 2010

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 8:18 PM, Yaoxing <yaoxing.zhang at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes I found it in the cache directory. Seems like a bug of proxy_cache.

It certainly does, unless your "proxy_cache_valid 60m" line was
telling nginx to cache everything for 60m, regardless of the headers
received from the back-end.

Does anybody out there know if the documentation on proxy_cache_valid
is inaccurate or incomplete? Does the proxy_cache_valid settings
override cache-control/Expires headers set by the back-end?

 And
> I find a solution by changing the last lines to...
I will likely do the same, just to be safe. Essentially, I will omit
all .aspx, .asmx, etc. files from proxy_cache via a separate location.
That will be complicated, though, because of our application layout on
the backend.

--
RPM