Issue with 3rd-party memc and eval modules

Piotr Sikora piotr.sikora at frickle.com
Wed Feb 17 13:00:25 MSK 2010

Hi Markus,

> Well, agentzh's latest eval source - directly taken from the most recent
> commit - not only works with multiple eval blocks,

This must be some nice side-effect :) As far as I know agentzh intended to
make eval module work with ngx_drizzle / ngx_postgres / ngx_oracle, he
didn't mention anything about multiple blocks to me.

> it also neatly allows the
> memc module to close it's connection to the memcache server. So it seems
> it is
> not memc issue but has to do with the eval module.

Great!

> The question now is, will their come an `official` source for the eval
> module?
> Or may we assume Valery's page [1] is the one point to download from?

You mean version with agentzh's modification?
I don't think so, unless Valery will pull the changes into his repository ;)

Best regards,
Piotr Sikora < piotr.sikora at frickle.com >