Nginx ESI Module

Piotr Sikora piotr.sikora at frickle.com
Thu Feb 18 09:51:36 MSK 2010

Hello Kingsley,

> Just wondering if anyone has done any work on a nginx ESI plugin?

Actually, I was looking into specification few days ago because I wanted to
make one (only ESI language and basic invalidator, not full spec). But for
now, this is on my TODO list as a one of the "cool projects to make" (and
it's ranked #3), so don't expect to see it anytime soon, because neither I
nor any of my clients really need it at the moment.

As far as I know, there isn't any ESI implementation for nginx.

Best regards,
Piotr Sikora < piotr.sikora at frickle.com >