stats for each worker process

Danny Trinh dtrinh at
Thu Feb 18 19:14:55 MSK 2010

I can separate the status to the vip (http site). See my config, hope
this help.

http {

        error_log       /var/log/nginx/;

        access_log      /var/log/nginx/;

        server {

                ssl on;

                ssl_session_cache    shared:SSL:10m;

                keepalive_timeout               75;

                ssl_session_timeout  10m;

                ssl_certificate /etc/ssl/ abc.def.pem;

                ssl_certificate_key /etc/ssl/abc.def.pem;

                proxy_redirect     off;

                proxy_set_header   Host             $host;

                proxy_set_header   X-Real-IP        $remote_addr;

                proxy_set_header   X-Forwarded-For

                proxy_set_header X-FORWARDED_PROTO http;

                proxy_connect_timeout 300;

                location / { proxy_pass; }

                location /nwa { proxy_pass      http://; }

                location /test/admin { proxy_pass    http://; }