PHP-FPM and concurrency

Reinis Rozitis r at roze.lv
Thu Jan 28 13:08:39 MSK 2010

It is probably more related to how many connections at max a single browser instance keeps open to a single hostname.

For Firefox for example usually the default value is only 2. ( can search google for network.http.max-connections-per-server )
IE has 6 at least (but seems you are not using that).

Increase those and see if it helps.

rr