is there any way to make Substitution module to work with gzip?

tOmasEn tomasen at
Fri Jan 29 12:18:54 MSK 2010

maybe because of mixed with proxy pass?

I use curl to test:

this is the server mix proxy_pass with substitution with gzip on:
 curl -k "Host:" ""
-vvv  -o x --compressed
return 51k none-gziped content

this is the original serverwith gzip on:
 curl -k -H "Host:" ""
-vvv  -o x --compressed
return 15k gziped content