request config for ngnix web server

Dragonz World Company dragonz.payment at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 15:45:21 MSK 2010

 Hello : sir - madam
i want install nginx web server in my dedicated server - i went to managment
hosting they installed nginx under apatche  -  iam under high ddos attack
and i heared that nginx web server very good to handle flood attack (
specially multi proxy attack ) - i want support team of nginx to congfix my
ngnix web server to handle flood attack and auto bann the attackers - i will
pay fees for configration - can u plz tell me if its possible and if yes how
much it will cost me - and  whats time needed to be finsihed -- thanks and
waiting ur reply

Regards

--
Dragonz World Company 2010