in nginx 0.6.34 it works

bongtv nginx-forum at nginx.us
Fri Jun 18 15:04:27 MSD 2010

Hi everyone. First of all thanks a lot for your help and answers. I run
another test, because we had many requests from our clients.. (with
Safari) ... that the site seems to be slower. I run a test locally with
a older version of nginx: 0.6.34 => with this version the gzip shows up
correctly in the WebDeveloper of Safari and Chrome. For this reason i
suggest, that it is a nginx topic, not a bug or view problem of the
web-developer tools built in.

Perhaps you have andy idea. Thanks in advance.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,95852,99802#msg-99802