Recent developments in nginx.conf scripting

agentzh agentzh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 07:27:49 MSD 2010

Hi, folks!

Last Saturday I gave a talk in Beijing OpenParty's monthly meetup [1]
regarding our recent developments in nginx.conf scripting with the
highlights of new modules like ngx_postgres, ngx_form_input,
ngx_srcache, ngx_encrypted_session, and ngx_lua.

Here's the slides that I used in this event:

     http://agentzh.org/misc/slides/recent-dev-nginx-conf/

Please use the arrow keys or page-up/page-down keys on your keyboard
to navigate through them.

Special thanks go to Piotr Sikora for his preview of these slides
before the talk and lots of his good suggestions.

Feedback and comments are very welcome as usual :)

Enjoy!
-agentzh

[1] http://app.beijing-open-party.org/event/2