CSV File

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Sat Mar 27 11:58:57 MSK 2010

thefix ha scritto:
> Hello, I have nginx as reverse proxy to server with IIS.  The server have files .cvs. When trying to download any file the server asks for my username / password but if you put the correct data always reapplies the user and password and can not download the file. Their configuration is very basic i have hope to improve it little by little.
>
> any suggestions to solve the problem?

If you are using Integrated Windows Authentication, I suspect that it
can not be solved.

Integrated Windows Authentication does not work over HTTP Proxy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integrated_Windows_Authentication
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/WindowsServer2003/Library/IIS/523ae943-5e6a-4200-9103-9808baa00157.mspx?mfr=true

I have read, however, that it do works using Apache (or some other HTTP
proxy, I do not remember).

> [...]

Regards   Manlio