CSV File

thefix nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue Mar 23 16:40:59 MSK 2010

Hello, I have nginx as reverse proxy to server with IIS.  The server have files .cvs. When trying to download any file the server asks for my username / password but if you put the correct data always reapplies the user and password and can not download the file. Their configuration is very basic i have hope to improve it little by little.

any suggestions to solve the problem?
Thanks.

the sites-enabled/default  file is:

server {
        listen   80;
        server_name  www.xxxxxxxx.com;

        error_page   500 502 503 504  /50x.html;
        location = /50x.html {
                root   /var/www/nginx-default;
        }

             location / {
                proxy_pass   http://Dir.to.IIS.server;
                include      /etc/nginx/conf.d/proxy.conf;
                index  index.html index.htm;

The proxy.conf:

proxy_redirect          off;
proxy_set_header        Host            $host;
proxy_set_header        X-Real-IP       $remote_addr;
proxy_set_header        X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
client_max_body_size    10m;
client_body_buffer_size 128k;
proxy_connect_timeout   90;
proxy_send_timeout      90;