Unable to use CHIVE MySQL database management tool

spacereactor nginx-forum at nginx.us
Fri Oct 15 12:17:27 MSD 2010

Currently use linode server. Ubuntu 10.04, nginx 0.8.52, PHP-fpm,

I try to create subdomain for Chive. but it doesn't to work. Cant access
database at all. When i try with SQL buddy it work but my boss like
Chive better. Any idea what wrong? Below is my subdomain.conf

server {
    listen       80;
    server_name subdomain.com;
    access_log /srv/www/subdomain.com/logs/access.log;
    error_log /srv/www/subdomain.com/logs/error.log;
    location / {
		root   /srv/www/subdomain.com/public_html;
      	index    index.html index.htm index.php;
	location ~ \.php$ {
	fastcgi_index index.php;
	fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME
	include /etc/nginx/fastcgi_params;