Conditional return of proxied responses

Neal Richter nrichter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 11:20:45 MSD 2010

We're using elastic IPs yet for an auto scaling backend's pool with
possibly hundreds of instances... Costs and other irritations add up.

I've implemented this and other useful extensions to apaches mod_proxy here:
http://github.com/nealrichter/mod_proxy_http_sla

Any quick advice on doing the same in nginx?

Thanks - Neal