Nginx 1.0.0 and Third Party Modules Install

Pascal Nitsche pascal.nitsche at fansubcode.org
Sat Apr 16 21:55:18 MSD 2011

I'm using dotdeb now to come over this. dotdeb.org uses the latest
stable version of nginx to build 3 package versions: light, extras and full

In these versions there are some modules already compiled in.

You may want to check that out. Also dotdeb offers php5.3 packages and
so on for debian.

http://dotdeb.org