Mail Proxy

SplitIce mat999 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 05:36:23 MSD 2011

Is there any example script for this (preferably in php)? If there isnt, is
there any documentation (Ive read the mail core but it doesnt document these
headers) and ill make a simple PHP script example if I can.

Im guessing Auth-SMTP-To is the backend SMTP server
as for the other two im not sure their role.

Warez Scene <http://thewarezscene.org> Free Rapidshare
Downloads<http://www.nexusddl.com>