can not get the value from eval module

agentzh agentzh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 08:54:41 MSD 2011

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 12:24 AM, notedit <notedit at gmail.com> wrote:
> sorry about i send the same email secondly,   i still can not figure it out.
> i use the nginx eval module, echo module and memc module, so i did a test.

Also, do not use the echo and memc_pass directives in a single
location (an eval block creates an anonymous location as well).

BTW, If you do not understand my reply, just follow it up and ask.
Sending a clone of your original email is impolite and annoying
because it's a waste of our time and our bandwidth.

Cheers,
-agentzh