Sync multi nginx (persistent) caching proxy for one(or more) app server

SplitIce mat999 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 03:13:38 UTC 2011

lookup proxy_cache_path. Cache is stored in a folder structure then.

As its filebased I persume rsync would work, although I am not sure of the
exact implementation in nginx it may not be picked up by the cache loaded
unless you reload.

Warez Scene <http://thewarezscene.org> Free Rapidshare
Downloads<http://www.nexusddl.com>