Help With Mailman

CLIFFORD ILKAY clifford_ilkay at dinamis.com
Fri Feb 11 06:39:00 MSK 2011

On 02/10/2011 08:15 PM, Parker, Joshua wrote:
> Thanks, I am actually trying this one last tutorial:
> http://wiki.dovecot.org/HowTo/DovecotLDAPostfixAdminMySQL
>
> <http://wiki.dovecot.org/HowTo/DovecotLDAPostfixAdminMySQL>If it still
> doesn't work, then I will take your suggestion and try exim. Thanks.

That will only complicate your life. If you can't get Postfix working
with the default setup, adding LDAP and MySQL into the mix surely isn't
going to make things any easier. Exim isn't going to magically fix this
problem either. Installing Mailman usually "Just Works". This is a
Mailman and MTA (Postfix) integration issue. There are a few ways that
could be done. I know this one
<http://www.list.org/mailman-install/node13.html> works. I've used other
techniques, too.
--