[ANN] ngx_echo v0.36: bugfixes in the last 5 months
agentzh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 12:20:06 MSD 2011
I'm happy to announce the v0.36 release of the ngx_echo module, which
includes the various bugfixes in the last 5 months.
You can get the release tarball from the download page below
Here's the complete change log for this release:
* now we back-ported the subrequest mechanism of ngx_lua to ngx_echo.
this also helps some crazy test cases of deep-recursively mixing
echo_location and echo_location_async pass now.
* now echo_location and its friends can work with ngx_xss (as well as
other output filter modules) completely. thanks wd for reporting this
* done some minor optimization when modifying subrequest's
* now we always pad a trailing \0 to filepath in
"echo_subrequest(_async) METHOD /path -f filepath" because
ngx_open_cached_file requires a C string file name. thanks dr-dr xp.
* made our filter optimization works with nginx HUP by clearing the
ngx_http_echo_filter_used flag at nginx pre-config callback. thanks
The echo module wraps lots of Nginx internal APIs for streaming input
and output, parallel/sequential subrequests, timers and sleeping, as
well as various meta data accessing. You can read the full
documentation on the following wiki page:
and you can always get the latest source code from GitHub:
The ngx_echo module is included and enabled by default in our
ngx_openresty bundle: http://openresty.org
More information about the nginx